H&H Eco Hand Mirror
A staple of the Victorian vanity, the hand mirror had been redesigned with modern consumption and design in mind; using all reclaimed materials. Because we use salvaged wood, mirror and leather to handcraft this product, we offer it in two variations:
The Premium option uses mirror without imperfections and has a hand stitched leather handle wrap.
The Economy option does not have a leather handle wrap and uses mirrors with slight imperfections that we feel are still worth saving from the landfill and using in this project.
- Solid ash wood reclaimed from unfixable furniture.
- Reclaimed mirror is hand cut and polished from larger second-hand mirrors.
- Leather handle wrap is cut from salvaged scrap (premium option only).
- Birch wood veneer backing on mirror.
- 15cm mirror diameter (6 inches)
Handmade in Toronto, Canada.